1835: The Good Shepherd Sisters were founded by St Mary Euphrasia Pelletier in France.
1939: Mother Mary Ligouri Bourke and Sr Mary of St Alphonsus Mooney arrived in Singapore on Dec 12 and were later joined by Sr Mary of St Dympna Brady and Sr M Columba Canon.
1940-1942: Established a convent in a bungalow in Punggol when it was bombed during World War II.
1940: Opened the Good Shepherd Home for teenagers.
1942-1945: Resettled in the jungle settlement camp of Bahau in Negri Sembilan, Malaya.
1945-1950: Established convent in Kampong Java.
1946: Good Shepherd Kindergarten at Kampong Java established now known as Marymount Kindergarten.
1950-present: Good Shepherd Convent in Marymount opened.
1959: Marymount Convent School established.
1965: Built Rose Villa in Marymount to take care of unwed mothers.
1982: Centre established to provide before and after school care opened, now known as Good Shepherd Student Care.
1986: Established a crisis shelter, later named Good Shepherd Centre, for women and children needing protection and safety from domestic abuse.
1990: Marymount Charismatic Healing Ministry established.
1995: Developing All Women in the New Era (DAWN) skills training programme for Filipino domestic workers established.
1998: Good Shepherd Oasis, a silent retreat centre, is set up.
1999: Marymount Convent School ceases secondary schooling, offers only primary schooling.
2001: Opened Ahuva Good Shepherd to provide residential care for girls aged four to 16.
2005: Roman Catholic Prison Ministry Intercessory Prayer Group established.
Related Link: Good Shepherd Sisters bid farewell to Marymount