- Mr SSA Suresh has been elected as Chairman of the Archdiocesan Commission for Tamil Speaking for a term of two  years with effect from 27 September 2015.
- The appointment of Fr Thomas Sukotriraharjo SS.CC as parish priest of Blessed Sacrament Church which was to take effect from 22 November 2015 was brought forward to 18 October 2015 with the Rite of Installation at the said parish.
- The following as members of the Parish Council of St Joseph’s Church (Victoria Street) have been reappointed to undertake feasibility study on the redevelopment of the Annex Buildings and complex at the Church for a term of one year from 1 October 2015 – 30 October 2016:
a. Dr James Boss
b. Mr Michael Khoo
- Deacon Clement Chen has been appointed as a member of the Board of Trustees for Caritas for a term of two  years with effect from 15 October 2015.
- Fr Alex Chua has been appointed as the Rector of St Joseph’s Church (Victoria Street) for term of six  years with effect from the first Sunday of Lent 2016 (14 February 2016).
- Fr Ignatius Yeo has been appointed as Assistant Priest at the Church of Transfiguration for a term of three  years with effect from the first Sunday of Lent 2016 (14 February 2016) and taking up residence at St Anne’s Church pending the completion of the new Church.
- Fr Valerian Cheong has been appointed the Director of Vocations for the Archdiocese of Singapore for a term of two  years with effect from 14 February 2016.
- Fr Alex Chua has been appointed the Assistant Director of Vocations for the Archdiocese of Singapore for a term of two  years with effect from 14 February 2016.
- The following have been appointed to the Archdiocesan Strategic Planning of Resources for a term of two years:
a. Caroline Lee with effect from 23 February 2015
b. Richard Tan with effect from 28 April 2015
c. Lim Cheok Peng with effect from 6 July 2015
d. Willie Cheng with effect from 14 September 2015
- The following have stepped down from the Archdiocesan Strategic Planning of Resources:
a. Magdalene Lee with effect from 28 April 2015
b. Tony Choy with effect from 6 July 2015
Private Associations of the Faithful
Through the issuing of a decree, the following groups have been given recognition as “Private Association” in accordance with can 299:
- St Pio Devotion Singapore
- Mamre Oaks Ltd.
Constitutions of the Singapore Malayalee Catholic Community (SMCC)
The Constitutions of the Singapore Malayalee Catholic Community (SMCC) has been approved and promulgated by Archbishop William Goh DD on 27 August 2015. These are provided for the pastoral care of Malayalee Catholics in Singapore belonging to the Syro Malabar Rite
Chancery of the Titular Roman Catholic Archbishop of Singapore
Download PDF file: ChanceryNoticeCHN-CN-2015-015.pdf