- Fr Christopher Soh SJ has been appointed Parish Priest to the Church of St Ignatius, for a term of six  years with effect from 1 October 2015 upon presentation by the Major Superior of the Society of Jesus (SJ) in accordance with can. 523 & 682 §1.
- Fr Thomas Sukotriraharjo SS.CC has been appointed Parish Priest to Blessed Sacrament Church for a term of six  years with effect from 22 November 2015 upon presentation by the Major Superior of the Congregation of the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary (SS.CC) in accordance with can. 523 & 682 §1.
- Fr Anthony Hutjes SS.CC having completed his term as Parish Priest of Blessed Sacrament Church has been appointed as Assistant Priest of the same parish for a term of three  years with effect from 22 November 2015 upon presentation by the Major Superior of the Congregation of the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary (SS.CC) in accordance with can. 682 §1.
- Sr M. Carmel MC has been appointed the new superior for the Missionaries of Charity (MC) community in Singapore.
- Fr Joachim Chang has been appointed Parish Priest to the Church of the Transfiguration for a term of six  years with effect from 6 August 2015.
The following priests were ordained to the Order of Presbyterate by Archbishop William Goh DD on 26 July 2015 at the Church of St Ignatius at 5pm:
1. Fr Matthew Tan SJ
2. Fr Gregory Tan SJ
Solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, 15 August 2015
The Catholic Bishops’ Conference of Malaysia-Singapore-Brunei has determined that this Solemnity is to be celebrated on Saturday Sunset Mass (15 August 2015) and all Masses on Sunday (16 August 2015) following the liturgy of the Solemnity and not the liturgy of the 20th Sunday of Ordinary Time. The liturgy on Saturday morning will be that of the 19th week in Ordinary Time.
Church of Transfiguration
A decree was issued for the establishment of the parish of the Church of Transfiguration, 51 Punggol Central, Singapore 828725. The parish territory is bound to the south by the Tampines Expressway, to the north by the outer shoreline of Serangoon Island, to the east to the shoreline of Ponggol Serangoon Reservoir and to the west to the shoreline of Sengkang Riverside. The decree takes effect on 6 August 2015 on the patronal Feast of the Transfiguration of the Lord. This parish is clustered within the East District parishes.
Association of Catholic Musicians, Composers and Artistes for Sacred Music
Closing of Year of Our Lady, Star of the New Evangelization
The closing Mass for the Year of Our Lady, Star of the New Evangelization will be held at the Church of Our Lady Queen of Peace on 7 October 2015 at 7.30pm.
Holy Year of Mercy
The Mass to launch the Extraordinary Jubilee of Mercy as called for by Pope Francis in his Bull of Indiction Misericordiae Vultus of 11 April 2015 will be held at the Church of Divine Mercy on 8 December 2015 at 7.30pm.
Chrism Mass 2016
The Chrism Mass for 2016 which falls on 24 March 2016 will be celebrated at St Joseph’s Church, Victoria Street at 10.30am.
Chancery of the Titular Roman Catholic Archbishop of Singapore
Download PDF file: ChanceryNoticeCHN-CN-2015-008.pdf