- Fr John Bosco Pereira is appointed parish priest of the Church of St Teresa for a term of six  years with effect from 1 July 2015.
- Fr Kenson Koh is appointed parish assistant to the Church of the Holy Trinity for a term of three  years with effect from 1 July 2015.
- Fr Eugene Vaz is appointed parish priest of the Church of the Holy Family for a term of six  years with effect from 22 July 2015.
- Fr Patrick Goh is appointed parish assistant to the Church of St Bernadette for a term of three  years with effect from 22 July 2015.
- Fr Samuel Lim will assist in pastoral duties at the Church of the Holy Family from the months of May to July of 2015.
- Fr Michael Arro MEP is appointed as priest in residence at Church of St Teresa following the canonical possession of the parish by the incoming parish priest.
- The following priests have been elected to the senate for a term of two  years beginning in August 2015 by their respective districts:
a. Fr Christopher Lee – North District
b. Fr Aloysius Ong – East District
c. Fr Peter Tan – City District
d. Fr Clifford Augustine OFM – West District
e. Fr Henry Siew – Serangoon District
- All priests are to note that church marriages celebrated here which have a prior civil registration overseas, and with either one or both parties baptised overseas are required to forward these information to the Chancery. Our Chancery will liaise with the overseas Chanceries to ensure that the canonical status of these persons are updated in the baptismal records of the parish of their home dioceses. Forms may be obtained from the Chancery for this administrative purpose.
- A Personal Data Protection Policy Statement has been approved by the Senate of Priests on 26 March 2015. The policy statement will be sent to all parishes and entities from the Chancery. A copy of which may also be downloaded from the Archdiocesan website.
Chancery of the Titular Roman Catholic Archbishop of Singapore
Download PDF file: ChanceryNoticeCHN-CN-2015-004.pdf