- Fr Joseph Jeannequin MEP has been transferred to Bethany Home, 49 Upper Thomson Road for his residence and retirement. He remains available for visits at the home.
- Fr Christopher Lee has been appointed chaplain for the Nanyang Technological University Catholic Students Apostolate (NTUCSA) for a term of two  years with effect from 19 November 2015.
- The following have been appointed to the Board of Management of the Catholic Theological Institute of Singapore (CTIS) for a term of two  years with effect from 10 November 2015 to 10 November 2017:
a. Rev. Fr. James Yeo (Rector and Supervisor)
b. Rev Fr. Peter Zhang (Vice-Rector)
c. Mr. Arthur Goh (Academic Director)
d. Mr. Anthony Seah (Board Chairman)
e. Mr. Lionel Tseng (Treasurer, Accountant)
f. Mr. Alvin Koh (Secretary)
g. Mr. Kenneth Ho (member)
h. Ms Rose Yeo (member)
i. Mr Derrick Chee (member)
j. Sister Cecily Pavri (member)
k. Ms Hanna Lim Yee Fen (member)
- Mr Sean La’Brooy has been re-appointed to the IJ Board of Management for a term of two  years with effect from 1 January 2016 to 31 December 2017.
- The following have been appointed to the Caritas Board of Trustees for a term of two  years with effect from 19 November 2015:
a. Mr Laurence Lien
b. Ms Jane Foo
c. Mrs Christina Ong
- Fr Timothy Yeo has been appointed a member and Chairman of the Board of TRCAS - Chinese Mission Fund for a term of two  years with effect from 19 November 2015.
- Mr Patrick Lo Kai Huat has been appointed a member of the Board of TRCAS - Chinese Mission Fund for a term of two  years with effect from 19 November 2015.
The Catechetical Office will operate separately from the Office for the New Evangelization to cater for the specific pastoral needs of catechesis for the Archdiocese.
Br Cornelius Ching has been given approval for his diaconate ordination. He will be posted to the Church of Holy Spirit for his diaconal ministry with effect from 1st January 2016. Further details of the diaconate ordination will follow.
Chancery of the Titular Roman Catholic Archbishop of Singapore
Download PDF file: ChanceryNoticeCHN-CN-2015-018.pdf