- Mr Sean La’Brooy has been nominated as a member of the Board of Management for CHIJ schools in accordance with the provisions of the Constitutions of the Board of Management for a term of two  years with effect from 1 January 2020.
- Fr Terence Kesavan is appointed Spiritual Director for the Catechesis of the Good Shepherd for a term of two  years with effect from 15 August 2019.
- The following are appointed to the board of Clarity Singapore Limited for a term of two  years with effect from 1 October 2019:
- Dr Cheok Cheng Soon Christopher – Chair
- Tan Peng Chin Haydn – Vice Chair
- Belinda Young Hsien Lin – member
- Choo Wee Jin Philip –member
- Phua Siok Gek Cynthia – member
- Chan Pee Teck Peter –member
- Lam Kok Wai Peter – member
- Yeo Yul Chuan Benjamin – member
- Chen Kim Hin Clement – member
- Fr Gregory Tan SJ is reappointed as School Chaplain for Catholic Junior College for a term of two years with effect from 15 August 2019.
- Dr Michael Thio is appointed Chairman for the Board of Catholic Welfare Services for a term of two  years with effect from 1 October 2019.
- The following priests have been elected Senators to represent their respective Districts for a term of two  years with effect from August 2019:
- Fr Joachim Chang –Serangoon
- Fr John Lau – North
- Fr Michael Sitaram – City
- Fr Paul Ngo – East
- Fr Rita Johan Wongso – West
- The following priests have been elected by their respective Districts to the Clergy Welfare Committee for a term of two  years with effect from August 2019:
- Fr Alphonsus Dominic – East
- Fr Antony Kuttianickal CMI – Serangoon
- Fr Edmund Chong –North
- Fr Edward Lim OCD – City
- Fr Henry Siew – West
Clarification regarding Fr Jude David
Fr Jude David who has been appointed Assistant Priest of the Church of St Francis Xavier is still on Study Leave. He will assist the parish when he is on his vacation in Singapore.
Upon completion of his studies, he will assume the office of Assistant Priest at St Francis Xavier Parish as a secondary appointment besides teaching in the seminary. His primary appointment remains as Chaplain of the Office for Young People (OYP).
1.The appointments of the School Management Committee (SMC) for Catholic Junior College is for three  years rather than two  as indicated in the Chancery Notice of 22 July 2019 (CHN/CN/2019/012).
Fr. John-Paul Tan OFM, JCL
Chancery of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Singapore
#07-01 Catholic Centre, 55 Waterloo Street, Singapore 187954