1. Ms Melissa Lim is reappointed as Board Member of ABLE SEAS Limited for a term of two [2) years with effect from 27 June 2019.
2. Ms Grace Chow Sok Theng is appointed to the Board of Abilities Beyond Limitations and Expectations Ltd (ABLE) for a term of two [2) years with effect from 1 July 2019.
3. Dr (Prof) Jeyaraj Prema Raj is appointed to the Board of CHARIS for a term ending 31 December 2020 with effect from 27 June 2019.
4. Fr Paul Staes CICM is reappointed as a Board Member of Clarity Singapore for a term of two  years with effect from 18 July 2019.
5. The following have been appointed to the School Management Committee (SMC) of Catholic Junior College for a term of two years with effect from 1 September 2019:
a. Assoc Prof Patrick Tseng Seng Kwong as Chairman
b. Dr Oen Tuck Soon Francis as Vice Chairman
c. Mdm Gopi d/o Bhagu Mirchandani as Treasurer
d. Mdm Chua Suan Gek Phyllis as Secretary
e. Prof Tan Tai Yong as Member
f. Mr Tan Kok Kiang Bernard Richard as Member
g. Mr Ivan Yeo Ken Jin as Member
h. Asst Prof Rueben Ng Chong Wee as Member
i. Ms Gwee Siew Ping as Member
j . Mr Darrell Low Kim Boon as Member
6. The following have been reappointed to the Archdiocesan Commission for Catholic Schools (ACCS) for a term of two years with effect from 18 July 2019:
a. Fr Edward Seah – Executive Director (Ad Interim)
b. Prof. Tan Cheng Han – Member
7. Fr Jude David is appointed Assistant Priest at the Church of St Francis Xavier for a term of three  years with effect from 18 July 2019.
8. Fr Terence Kesavan is appointed as Formator and Resident to St Francis Xavier Major Seminary for a tenn of five  years with effect from 1 August 2019.
Chancery of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Singapore
#07-01 Catholic Centre, 55 Waterloo Street, Singapore 187954