- The following are appointed to the Archdiocesan Biblical Apostolate with the following roles for a term of two  years with effect from 16 May 2019:
a. James Edward Nichols – Director
b. Paul Tang Wei-Min – Deputy Director
- The following have their terms at the Board of Abilities Beyond Limitation and Expectations Ltd (ABLE) extended for a further term of two  years with effect from 16 May 2019:
a. Ms Jessica Lee
b. Ms Marcia Troxler
c. Dr Sylvia Teo
d. Mr Lawrence Loh
- The following are reappointed to represent the Archdiocese of Singapore in the Inter-Religious Organisation (IRO) for a term of two  years with effect from 16 May 2019:
a. Sr Maria Lau IJ
b. Sr Theresa Seow FDCC
- The following are appointed to the Archdiocesan Commission for Catholic Schools for a term of two years with effect from 16 May 2019:
a. Bro Dominic Yeo-Koh FSG
b. Br Dominador Santiago FMS
c. Sr Joan Lopez RGS
d. Sr Maria Lau IJ
e. Sr Susan Thomas FMM
- Mr Gerard Hooi Keng Cheong is appointed Treasurer for the Migrants Fund (ACMI) for a term of two  years with effect from 23 May 2019.
Fr Donatien Davaine MEP will leave the Archdiocese of Singapore on 1 July 2019 for France having served here for the last seven years. He arrived in July 2012 and was assigned to the Church of the Holy Family till May 2018. He was then posted as Parish Assistant to Church of St Francis Xavier till the present.
He has requested to be reassigned to a mission post closer to his heart following a period of discernment back in Paris. The Archdiocese thanks him for his service in Singapore and wishes him every success in his future assignment.
The reappointment of Fr Terence Pereira as Judicial Vicar is for five  years and not two  as was published and takes effect from 28 March 2019.
Fr. John-Paul Tan OFM, JCL
Chancery of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Singapore
#07-01 Catholic Centre, 55 Waterloo Street, Singapore 187954