1. Fr Johan Rita Wongso SSCC is appointed Parish Priest of the Church of Blessed Sacrament for a term of six  years in accordance with can. 158 with effect from 28 October 2018.
2. Fr James Yeo is reappointed Rector of the Catholic Theological Institute of Singapore (CTIS) for a term of five  years with effect from 18 October 2018.
3. Fr Peter Zhang CDD is reappointed Vice Rector of the Catholic Theological Institute of Singapore (CTIS) for a term of five  years with effect from 18 October 2018.
4. Br Gabriel Wong is appointed Assistant Spiritual Director for the Archdiocesan Commission for Apostolate for Mandarin Speaking (ACAMS) for a term of two  years with effect from 18 October 2018.
5. Fr Dominique Deme MEP is appointed Assistant Priest at the Church of Our Lady of Perpetual Succour for a term of three  years with effect from 1 January 2019.
6. The following have been appointed to the Board of Caritas Singapore Community Council for a term of two  years with effect from 18 October 2018:
a. Mr Lum Hon Fye
b. Mr Ong Hoon Meng
c. Mr Tan Tee How
d. Ms Agnes Liew
e. Ms Peggy Yee
f. Sr Wendy Ooi FSP
7. Mr Andrew Quek is appointed to the Board of ABLE SEAS Ltd for a term of two  years with effect from 15 October 2018.
8. The following Commissioners of the Archdiocesan Commission for Catholic Schools have had their appointments renewed for the following terms:
a. Mr Gerard Lee 20 October 2018 – 21 October 2021
b. Mr Kenneth Tan 20 October 2018 – 21 October 2021
c. Dr Koh Thiam Seng 1 January 2019 – 31 December 2021
d. Mrs Pauline Wong 1 January 2019 – 31 December 2021
Chancery of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Singapore
#07-01 Catholic Centre, 55 Waterloo Street, Singapore 187954
Email: [email protected]