- Mgr Francis Lau has been appointed as an Advocate to the Archdiocesan Ecclesiastical Tribunal for a term of two  years renewable with effect from 2 February 2016.
- Fr James Yeo has been appointed Spiritual Director to the Apostolate for Catholic Truth (ACT) for a term of two  years with effect from 18 February 2016.
- Deacon Cornelius Ching following his ordination to the diaconate on 19 February 2016 has been posted to the Church of the Holy Spirit for his diaconal ministry.
- Fr Daniel Lim OCD has been appointed Spiritual Director for the Legion of Mary Singapore Senatus for a term of two  years with effect from 17 March 2016.
- Fr Jovita Ho has been appointed as Spiritual Director for ACTS for a term of two  years with effect from 17 March 2016.
- Fr Ignatius Yeo has been reappointed as the Liturgical Master of Ceremonies for the Archdiocese of Singapore for a term of two  years with effect from 22 April 2016.
- Mgr Philip Heng SJ is appointed Rector of the Cathedral of the Good Shepherd with immediate effect and the appointment is till 1 April 2019 as per the contract between the Archdiocese and the Society of Jesus (Jesuits) for the engagement of a religious for ministry. He succeeds and assumes the responsibility of the ongoing renovations of the Cathedral from the previous Rector, Fr Adrian Anthony.
- Fr Adrian Anthony is currently on medical leave and is recuperating at home.
- Fr Augustine Tay has been reappointed as the Spiritual Director for the Latin Mass Community for a term of two  years with effect from 21 April 2016.
- Fr John Joseph Fenelon has been appointed as a member of the Archdiocesan Catholic Council for Ecumenical Dialogue (ACCED) for a term of two  years with effect from 21 April 2016.
- Sr Marianna D’Costa FMDM has been appointed as a member of the Archdiocesan Catholic Council for Ecumenical Dialogue (ACCED) for a term of two  years with effect from 21 April 2016.
- The following have been appointed to the Archdiocesan Media Advisory Council for a term of two  years with effect from 21 April 2016:
a. Mr Andre Ahchak- Director, Archdiocesan Communications (Chair)
b. Fr John-Paul Tan OFM – Chancellor
c. Fr Richards Ambrose – Editor, Catholic News
d. Ms Agnes Toh – Editor, Hai Sing Bao
e. Mr Benedict Cheong – CEO, Temasek Foundation
f. Mr Sunny Wee – Media Strategist
g. Mr Nicholas Lim – Head, Digital Media Archdiocesan Communications
h. Ms Magdalene Lee – Communications Secretary to Archbishop
At the senate meeting of 29 March 2016 the Parish Boundaries Exercise conducted by the Chancery and ratified by the parishes were approved by Archbishop and the Senate and will be published in the Archdiocesan Website for public reference.
Franciscan Missionaries of the Divine Motherhood (FMDM).
Following the restructuring of the administrative structure of the FMDM Region of Singapore/Malaysia, the role of Regional for both countries will now be replaced by two Coordinators, each for Singapore and Malaysia respectively.
Chancery of the Titular Roman Catholic Archbishop of Singapore
Download PDF file: ChanceryNoticeCHN-CN-2016-006.pdf