- Fr Mark Aloysius SJ has been appointed as an assistant priest to the Church of St Ignatius.
- Fr Alex Chua is assigned to Church of St Francis Xavier, Serangoon Gardens as priest in residence from 25th October 2013.
- Fr Edward Seah has been appointed to the Board of Governors of St Joseph's Institution (Malcolm Road) with effect from 30th September 2013.
- Br Jude David, upon his ordination to the priesthood will assume the role of Chairperson on the Catholic Council for Ecumenical Dialogue (CCED).
- Sr Elizabeth Lim RGS is appointed Vice-Chairperson on the Catholic Council for Ecumenical Dialogue (CCED).
- The following have been appointed as members to the Catholic Council for Ecumenical Dialogue (CCED)
- Fr Michael Arro MEP
- Fr Derrick Yap OFM
- Sr Veronica de Rosa FMM
- Ms Jestina Low
- Ms Theresa Huang
- Sr Maria Lau IJS is appointed Chairperson on the Catholic Council for Interreligious Dialogue (CCID).
- Sr Theresa Seow FDCC is appointed Vice-Chairperson on the Catholic Council for Interreligious Dialogue (CCID).
- The following have been appointed as members of the Catholic Council for Interreligious Dialogue (CCID):
- Fr Kamelus Kamus CICM
- Sr Francisca Tan RC
- Mr Lawrence Chong
- Mr Francois Bretault
- Msgr Philip Heng SJ is appointed as Director of the Archdiocesan Land & Properties Singapore.
- Deacon Clement Chen is appointed as Director of the Archdiocesan Land & Properties Singapore.
- Br Terence Kesavan is appointed to Church of Divine Mercy from 1st December 2013.
- Br Jude David is appointed as Chaplain to James Cook University.
- Fr Ignatius Yeo is appointed as Administrator of St Joseph's Church, Victoria Street from 1st December 2013.
- Fr John Bosco Pereira will take up residence at the Major Seminary as Formator from 1st December 2013.
- Fr Eugene Vaz has taken up residence at Church of St Teresa, Kampong Bahru Road with effect from 1st October 2013.
- Fr Vincent Chee has been given permission to stay at home for medical reasons while continuing to serve as assistant priest at Church of the Sacred Heart, Tank Road.
- His Grace, Emeritus Archbishop Nicholas Chia DD has nicely settled into his new accommodations at the Catholic Spirituality Centre. The details of his residence and contact information are:
Catholic Spirituality Centre (CSC),
1261 Upper Serangoon Road,
Fax:(65) 6287 6273
- As a policy from the Senate, the Archbishop's office would require that any future appointments of Spiritual Directors of Archdiocesan bodies be referred to him for formal appointment. Names may be presented to the Archbishop for his consideration pending an appointment or a renewal taking into consideration the particular statutes of each body.
- For the upcoming liturgical and calendar year, the publication of the Ordo and the Archdiocesan Directory will be done separately. The Archdiocesan Directory will be undertaken by the Chancery and the Ordo will be overseen by the Archdiocesan Liturgy Commission.
- The Archdiocesan Commission for Missionary Activities is dissolved and previous activities of ACMA will be incorporated into the Office of the New Evangelization.
Download PDF file: ChanceryNoticeCN2013-005.pdf