- Msgr. Ambrose Vaz, Vicar General (Pastoral) is appointed to the Board of Caritas Singapore and Catholic Foundation with effect from 9th August 2013 for a term of two years.
- Fr John-Paul Tan OFM, Chancellor is appointed to the Board of Caritas Singapore and Catholic Foundation with effect from 9th August 2013 for a term of two years.
- Fr John Bosco Pereira is appointed Administrator ad interim to St Joseph’s Church, 143 Victoria Street with effect from 20th August 2013, at 12.00 noon.
- Fr Gerardus Suyono SS. CC has been posted back to Indonesia by his provincial with effect from 10 August 2013
The following priests were ordained to the Order of Presbyterate by Archbishop William Goh DD, STL:
- Fr Bernard Wee OCD on 21st June 2013
- Fr Eugene Lee CSsR on 27th June 2013
- Fr Adrian Danker SJ on 29th June 2013
- Fr Benedict Chng Hak Shen on 8th August 2013
- Fr Edward Seah Kim Huat on 8th August 2013
- 1. Br Jude David
- 2. Br Terence Kesavan
The Council of priests [Senate] (can. 495) is established to assist Archbishop William Goh DD, STL in the governance of the Archdiocese with the following members:
Ex Officio members (can. 497 2˚):The Senate will convene on the 22nd of August 2013 at St Francis Xavier Major Seminary at 9.30am.
Msgr. Ambrose Vaz - 1st Vicar General
Msgr. Philip Heng SJ - 2nd Vicar General
Fr John-Paul Tan OFM - Chancellor
Fr Erbin Fernandez - Episcopal Vicar for New Evangelization
Fr Terence Pereira - Judicial Vicar
Elected members from the 5 Districts (can. 497 1˚):
Fr Derrick Yap OFM - West District
Fr Edward Lim - East District
Fr Henry Siew - Serangoon District
Fr Kenny Tan - North District
Fr Stephen Yim - City District
Appointed members (can. 497 3˚):
Fr Ignatius Yeo - Executive Secretary to Archbishop
Deacon Clement Chen - Financial Administrator of Archdiocese
Fr Angel Luciano CICM has tendered his resignation as chaplain to the Archdiocesan Commission for the Pastoral Care of Migrants and Itinerant People (ACMI).
The office of Rector of St Joseph’s Church, 143 Victoria Street, Singapore 188020 shall fall vacant and an administrator is appointed with full authority over all pastoral and management oversight, beginning 20th of August 2013 at 12.00 noon.
Chancery of the Titular Roman Catholic Archbishop of Singapore
Download PDF file: ChanceryNoticeCN2013-003.pdf