1. The following Major Superiors representing the sponsoring authorities of Catholic Schools have been appointed as members of the Archdiocesan Commission for Catholic Schools (ACCS) for a term of two  years with effect from 19 January 2017:
a. Br John Albert FSG
b. Br Paul Ho FSC
c. Br Robert Teoh FMS
d. Sr Joan Lopez RGS
e. Sr Maria Lau IJ
f. Sr Susan Thomas FMM
g. Sr Theresa Seow FDCC
2. The following have been reappointed to the board of Abilities Beyond Limitations and Expectations Limited (ABLE) for a term of two  years with effect from 1 February 2017:
a. A/Prof Denny T. T. Lie
b. Ms Joanne Tan Tang-Ling
3. Fr Terence Pereira has been reappointed as Episcopal Vicar for the Office for the New Evangelization for a term of two  years with effect from 1 February 2017.
4. Archbishop William Goh DD has accepted the resignation of Fr Augustine Tay as Rector of St Joseph's Church (Victoria Street) with immediate effect. All matters relating to St Joseph's Church are to be referred to Mgr Philip Heng SJ in the interim pending the appointment of a new Rector of the Church.
5. Fr Alex Chua has been appointed as Assistant Rector to the Cathedral of the Good Shepherd for a term of three  years with effect from 1 March 2017.
6. Fr Anthony Maria Joseph has been appointed as Assistant Rector to the Church of St Joseph (Victoria Street) for a term of three  years with effect from 1 March 2017.
Fr. John-Paul Tan OFM, JCL
Chancery of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Singapore
#07-01 Catholic Centre, 55 Waterloo Street, Singapore 187954