1. Fr Gerard Weerakoon has been reappointed a member of the Board of Visitors to the Singapore Armed Forces Detention Barracks by the Armed Forces Council for a term of three  years from 1 July 2017 — 30 June 2020.
2. The following have been reappointed as Board members to Abilities Beyond Limitations and Expectations Ltd (ABLE) for a term of two  years with effect from 1 January 2017:
a. Mr Raymundo Yu (Chairman)
b. Mr Soh Yew Hock (Deputy Chairman)
c. Mr Ambrose Law
d. Mr Bernardus Angkawidjaja
e. Mr Michael Choo
f. Mr Quek Khor Ping
g. Ms Serena Fah
3. Fr Alphonsus Dominic has been reappointed as Chaplain to Holy Innocents’ Primary School for a term of two  years with effect from 1 January 2017.
4. The following friars, upon presentation have been appointed to the Church of St Mary of the Angels as Assistant Priests following their priestly ordinations on 12 February 2017:
a. Friar Esmond Chua OFM
b. Friar Jason Richards OFM
5. Fr Romeo Chang Yu CICM has been appointed Spiritual Director of the El Shaddai DWXI-PPFI (Singapore Chapter) for a term of two  years with effect from 19 January 2017.
6. The following have been appointed to the Board of Caritas Singapore Community Council for a term of two  years with effect from 19 January 2017:
a. Mr Mark Tang Weigang
b. Mr Pius Lee Wei Qi
7. Fr Jovita Ho has been approved to pursue graduate studies in Rome for studies in Church History and will prepare to leave his parish appointment in June 2017.
8. The following have been appointed to the Board of CHARIS for a term of two  years with effect from 1 January 2017:
a. Ms Jenny Teng (Chairperson)
b. Mgr Philip Heng SJ
c. Fr Colin Tan SJ
d. Adj A/ Prof Gamaliel Tan Yu-Heng
e. Mr Christopher Chua Chun Guan
f. Mr Edwin Sim Puay Jain
g. Mr Lum Hon Fye
h. Mr Willie Cheng
i. Ms Cheryl Tang Yu Lin
j. Ms Elizabeth Quah
Singapore Institute of Management Catholic Society
With immediate effect, the Chaplaincy and pastoral leadership of the Catholic Society will be under the competence of the Office for Young People (OYP). We are grateful to Fr Alex Chua who had overseen this group over the last few years prior to his relinquishing of this chaplaincy.
Wake Masses and other home Masses
The Senate has adopted a policy that Wake Masses are not permitted and other home Masses must have the permission of the parish priest in whose territory the home is located.
Archdiocesan Commission for Tamil Speaking
The Constitutions of the Archdiocesan Commission for Tamil Speaking has been approved by Archbishop William Goh DD on 26 January 2017.
Fr. John-Paul Tan OFM, JCL
Chancery of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Singapore
#07-01 Catholic Centre, 55 Waterloo Street, Singapore 187954