- Fr Terence Kesavan has been appointed to the Archdiocesan Media Advisory Council for a term of two  years with effect from 21 April 2016.
- Mr Joseph Tan Peng Chin has been reappointed to the Board of Clarity Singapore Limited and also as Chairman for a term of two  years with effect from 21 April 2016.
- Ms Denise Pang Kiem Lan has been reappointed to the Board of Clarity Singapore Limited and also as Vice Chair for a term of two  years with effect from 21 April 2016.
- The following have been reappointed to the Board of Family Life Society for a term of two  years with effect from 29 April 2016:
a. Mr John Ooi
b. Mr Kevin Kwek
c. Ms Alison Snodgrass
d. Ms Stephanie Yap
- Fr Samuel Lim will be completing his pastoral ministry at the Church of St Bernadette on 31 May 2016. He is due to begin studies at the Pontifical University of St Thomas Aquinas (Angelicum) in the new semester of 2016/2017.
- The Catholic Students' Society of the Singapore Management University (SMU FIDES) will come under the pastoral care and leadership of the Office for Young People (OYP) with Mgr Philip Heng SJ providing for the sacramental needs of the FIDES community.
- The following have been appointed to the Board of Catholic Foundation for a term of two  years with effect from 10 May 2016:
a. Mgr Philip Heng SJ
b. Deacon Clement Chen
c. Mr Andrew Sng
d. Mr Kevin Ho
- The following have been appointed to be congregational representatives and members of the Archdiocesan Commission for Catholic Schools for a term of three  years with effect from 12 May 2016:
a. Br Dominic Yeo-Koh SG
b. Sr Theresa Seow FDCC
Private Associations of the faithful
The following group has been given recognition as a "private association" in accordance with can 299:
- Catholic Students' Overseas Community (CSOC)
Chancery of the Titular Roman Catholic Archbishop of Singapore
Download PDF file: ChanceryNoticeCHN-CN-2016-008.pdf