- Fr Christopher Soh SJ was elected Chair for the West District parishes for a term of two  years with effect from August 2015.
- Professor Tan Cheng Han has been reappointed as member and Chair of the Archdiocesan Commission for Catholic Schools for a term of two  years with effect from 17 September 2015.
- Ms Angela Ow has been appointed a member of the Archdiocesan Commission for Catholic Schools for a term of two  years with effect from 17 September 2015.
- Sr Mariana D’Costa FMDM has been appointed trustee to the Board of Trustees of ACMI Migrant Fund for a term of two  years with effect from 17 September 2015.
- The following have been elected office bearers to the Archdiocesan Commission for Tamil Speaking (ACTS) for a term of two years with effect from 27 September 2015:
a. Spiritual Director - Rev Fr John Joseph Fenelon
b. Assistant priests - Rev Fr Antony Raj and Rev Fr Antony Maria Joseph
c. ACTS Secretariat - Sr Motcha FMM
d. Vice Chairperson - Mr Joackin Wilfred
e. Secretary - Mr John Kennedy
f. Treasurer - Mr Vincent Arockiadass
- Sr Susan Thomas FMM has been elected Provincial for the Franciscan Missionaries of Mary (FMM) for the Province of Malaysia/Singapore for a term of four  years with effect from 31 October 2015.
Centre for the Theological Study of Faith and Culture
A Decree was issued for the approval of The Constitutions for the Centre for the Theological Study of Faith and Culture which is established under the auspices of the Catholic Theological Institute of Singapore by Archbishop William Goh DD with effect from 21 September 2015.
Sr Sandra Seow FMVD has received an “Imprimatur:” from Archbishop William Goh DD for the publication “Prayer for Living - The Word of God for Daily Prayer. Year C”.
Archdiocesan Commission for Tamil Speaking
The Commission for the Apostolate of Tamil Speaking (CATS) has undergone a name change and hence will now be called the Archdiocesan Commission for Tamil Speaking (ACTS).
Process in Conflict Resolution
The senate has approved a Process in Conflict Resolution in the Archdiocese of Singapore on 25 September 2015 for a transparent and accountable way of addressing complaints in the Archdiocese. A copy of it will be uploaded onto the Archdiocesan website with an accompanying chart to explain this process.
Chancery of the Titular Roman Catholic Archbishop of Singapore
Download PDF file: ChanceryNoticeCHN-CN-2015-012.pdf