- The following clergy have been appointed to the Pastoral Vision Implementation Team of the Archdiocese with effect from 29 January 2015 for a term of two  years:
- Mgr Ambrose Vaz (Chair) – Vicar General (Pastoral)
- Fr Terence Pereira – Episcopal Vicar (Office for New Evangelization)
- Fr John-Paul Tan OFM - Chancellor
- Mr James Boss has been appointed to undertake a feasibility study on the redevelopment of St Joseph’s Church, 143 Victoria Street, Singapore 188020 from 1 April 2015 to 30 October 2015.
- Mr Michael Khoo has been appointed to undertake a feasibility study on the redevelopment of St Joseph’s Church, 143 Victoria Street, Singapore 188020 from 1 April to 30 October 2015.
- Fr Emmanuel Danjoux MEP has decided to leave the priesthood and has left the Church of St Teresa. The Superiors of the MEP Society has competence to make all future arrangements regarding the canonical status of Fr Emmanuel Danjoux MEP.
The Chancery will be conducting its first Archival Records and Materials Collection Exercise from April to June 2015. This follows the implementation of the Archdiocese Retention Policy 2015, with effect from 1st April 2015.
Parishes and archdiocesan entities should look out for the Retention Schedule handbook and circular to be sent by the Chancery Archives Office following Easter Sunday.
Oral History Archives
The Chancery will be embarking on its oral history archives programs this April, as part of its efforts to collect and preserve local Church history. All retired clergy and religious are invited to participate as interviewees, please look out for communications from the Chancery Archives.
Volunteer opportunities for the laity are also available. Please see the Chancery feature article in the Catholic News, April 12 2015, or go to http://www.catholic.org.sg/offer-opportunities/ for more details.
Chancery of the Titular Roman Catholic Archbishop of Singapore
Download PDF file: ChanceryNoticeCHN-CN-2015-003.pdf