- Fr Luke Fong has been appointed as Parish Assistant to Church of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, for a term of three  years with effect from 1st March 2015.
- Fr Joseph Zhang Liyong CDD has been given permission to pursue further studies in Biblical Theology at the Pontifical Gregorian University by the superiors of his religious congregation. He will complete his pastoral appointment in mid-May 2015 to take on his studies in Rome.
- Deacon Gregory Tan Thiam Heng SJ has been granted permission to exercise his ministry as a transitional deacon from 1March 2015 – 1 September 2015 in the Archdiocese of Singapore.
- The following members have been appointed to the Archdiocesan Commission for the Family with effect from 1 June 2014 to 31 May 2017:
a. Dr John Hui Keem Peng Chairperson
b. Mrs Thio Ying Ying Vice-Chair
c. Mr John Ooi Peng Lee Secretary
d. Mrs Monica Lim Treasurer
e. Mr Alphonsus Gregory Board member
f. Dr Bernard Thio Board member
g. Mrs Caroline Theseira Board member
h. Mrs Cyrine Gregory Board member
i. Mrs Joann Ooi Board member
j. Mr Mark Lim Board member
k. Mr Nicholas Gabriel Lim Board member
l. Mr Roderick Gregory Theseira Board member
- Prof. Denny T. T. Lie has been appointed to the Board of Abilities Beyond Limitations and Expectations (ABLE) for a term of two  years with effect from 1 February 2015.
- The following have been appointed to the Archdiocesan Liturgy Commission for a term of two  years with effect from 1 February 2015:
a. Mr Alex Dominic Wong – City District representative.
b. Mr Gabriel Ho – East District representative.
- The following have been appointed to the Committee for the Healthcare of Clergy and Religious. They will advise the Chancery and Archdiocese in the area of Clinical Care, Personal and Nursing Care and Care facilities. The appointment is for a term of two  years with effect from 1st March 2015.
a. Dr Christopher Lien – Chair (Senior Consultant, Geriatric Medicine)
b. Dr Donald Poon – (Medical Director, Raffles Cancer Centre)
c. Dr Irwin Chung – (Consultant Home & Primary Care)
d. Dr John Lim – (Retired General Practitioner)
e. Dr Joseph Ong Yew Jin – Master of Catholic Medical Guild (Specialist Palliative Medicine)
f. Ms Elizabeth Anne Phua – (Agency for Integrated Care)
g. Ms Irene Chan – (Director, Corporate Planning KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital)
h. Ms Joycelyn Ong – (Executive Director UBS AG)
1. It was mistakenly reported that the term of appointment for Fr John Khoo as Parish Assistant was for six  years. As per the Archdiocesan policy, Fr John Khoo was appointed for three  years.
Chancery of the Titular Roman Catholic Archbishop of Singapore
Download PDF file: ChanceryNoticeCHN-CN-2015-002.pdf