For more than 30 years, this well-respected quarterly magazine has been a key resource for music ministers and liturgists. It includes insightful articles; liturgy worksheets and music suggestions for each Sunday and holy day; and practical tips from regular contributors you can trust: Elaine Rendler-McQueeney, Paul Covino and Bari Colombari.
New for 2015!
- Articles on a variety of practical and pastoral topics, including seasonal concerns, new technologies and more, to help you in your ministry
- A continuing series on the New Evangelization with articles by Father Ron Raab, Robert Feduccia and others
- Column by Rick Modlin offering solutions to common music questions—in every issue
- Articles on music, liturgy, church and spiritulaity by Dan Schutte, Father Matt Pennington and Father John Donahue
- Two featured songs in every issue with sample music, composer notes and tips for using them in the liturgy
- Cantor columns for Sundays and holy days by nationally recognized cantors James Hansen and Melanie Coddington—in every issue
- Scripture commentaries on the Year B readings by Dr. Glenn Byer to help pastoral musicians “break open the Word”—in every issue