- The following have been appointed to the Board of Family Life Society for a term of two years with effect from 23rd May 2014
a. Mr Kevin Kwek
b. Dr Alison Snodgrass
- Fr Edward Lim OCD has been appointed as assistant parish priest upon presentation [can. 147] at Church of Saints Peter & Paul for a term of three  years with effect from 29th June 2014.
- Fr Adrian Danker SJ has been appointed as Deputy Principal of St Joseph's Institution with effect from 30 June 2014 by the Board of Governors of St Joseph's Institution Independent.
- Fr Ignatius Low has been granted a 3-year term to be on mission outside the Archdiocese with effect from 1st July 2014.
- Fr Salim Joseph OFM has been appointed as the official chaplain to the Malayalam apostolate with competence for the members of the Latin Rite, Syro-Malabar Rite and Syro-Malankara Rite with effect from 1st July 2014. He works with Fr Terence Pereira, the Episcopal Vicar for the Malayalam apostolate for the spiritual and pastoral care of the Malayalam speaking in the Archdiocese of Singapore.
Download PDF file: ChanceryNoticeCN2014-010.pdf